5 East 59th Street
5 EAST 59TH STREET
Join the Area where ALL THE BUZZ IS AROUND: 5 East 59th street is situated in between manhattans most sought after luxury markets: 57th a Street- Billionaires row, Madison Avenue- the Gold Cost and 5th Avenue.
- The plaza district is one of New York’s most famous and internationally recognized addresses and the upper east side of Manhattan is North America’s premier luxury district. It features the flagship boutiques of the finest European and American designers, world class art galleries, exquisite restaurants, spas and salons, five internationally renowned hotels,. The plaza district combines timeless elegance with a contemporary twist that is distinctively New York. This epicenter attracts shoppers from all corners of the globe.
- Madison Avenue- the Gold Coast- is one of North America’s premier luxury districts. Retail branding on Madison Avenue is considered by national and international brands as an advantageous advertising strategy in lieu of print media.
- 5 e 59th Street provides your brand the flagship opportunity of exposure, visibility, accessibility to thrive among leading global retail names on the most heavily trafficked and energetic shopping corridors in the world directly across the Street from Apple and Cartier.
- This extraordinary location offers you the unique ability to design the perfect retail environment to expand your “retail” vision on 9 floors, while giving your brand a dominating presence on the world’s largest retail stage.
- Apple is one of the most photographed attraction on the island of Manhattan. Half of these photos would include your brand in the backdrop.
- NYC is considered the most important retail and fashion market in the U.S. and arguably the world. The city consists of several world class destinations, including 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue.
- In a 3 block radius, $16 billion worth of residential and commercial development is under construction from 56th to 63rd from the East to the West Sides.
- 432 Park Avenue on 57th Street between Park and Madison is the tallest residential building in Manhattan
- Extell’s One57 sold the most expensive apartment in New York City at $100M
Location Location Location
- 5 East 59th Street draws a sophisticated, international retail clientele, as well as upscale office workers and affluent residents year-round. The Fifth Avenue retail corridor and adjacent Madison Avenue are home to some of the highest performing retail stores I the world. Retail neighbors include Bergdorf Goodman, The Plaza Retail Collection, Barneys New York, Louis Vuitton, Van Cleef & Arpels, Bvlgari, Tiffany & Company, and the highest performing Apple Store at the GM Building. 5 East 59th Street over 5,000 square foot of signage, 24/7, 365 days a year. Visible from apples#1 store in the world, Cartier’s 5th avenue flagship, Bergdorf Goodman,
- The building:
- Formerly the Playboy Club once famous for distinctive décor, the club at 5 East 59th Street was the strictest of all 40 clubs making it the classiest and most sophisticated of the entire chain.
- 57th Street- Billionaires Row- is home to some of the most coveted household names in the world. Billionaires Row exemplifies luxury, branding and retail. Tourist spending is predominantly concentrated on 5th Avenue, 57th Street and Madison Avenue.
- Between 48th Street and 72nd Street, from Madison to 6th Avenue, 18% of all the retailers are Italian in origin; 33% are American; 15% are French; 10% are British and 8% are Swiss. Of these retailers 72% are luxury conglomerates; 7% are juniors/teen and 9% are contemporary retailers.
- 6 million people walk into the Apple store every year (12,600 a day)
- the plaza hotel. This unique opportunity will allow you to construct your unique identity on the constantly-evolving fashion capital of the world.